Duration: 3 hours (4.30 pm-7.30 pm)
Recommended age for kids: 3-8 years with comfortable clothing
Minimum number of participants: 4 (2 adults + 2 children) for groups of 12 and + (1 CH and 1 AD free)
2019 Dates: every Wednesday from April till October
A short sensory journey for kids and adults to discover the Italian language and culture through the cultivation of wine and the traditions of a historic cellar, stimulating children’s love for the land and nature and making them aware of the issues of eco-sustainability and biodiversity and leaving to adults the pleasure of visiting the vineyards and tasting the wines of the cellar.
Adults: TASTING OF WINES FROM HISTORICAL VINEYARDS
• Tasting of three special Crus from Historical Vineyards paired with local culinary delights
• Walk through our Historical Messieri Vineyard
• Guided tour of our Tenuta Cocci Grifoni Wine Cellar
The tasting includes DOC and DOCG wines from Historical Estate Vineyards of Tenuta Coggi Grifoni accompanied by a selection of local recipes. This experience includes a visit to the cellar that is located next to the terrace. Enjoy a walk through the Messieri Vineyard where the Rosso Piceno Superiore “Vigna Messieri” grapes are grown.
Children: while adults will be involved in the visit to the winery and the vineyard and tasting, the children will take part in various activities in the play-learning corner set up at the Cantina and in the vineyard.
Children will be accompanied by a character in costume who will tell them a story, accompanying them to the discovery of the TCG Cellar and that will make them live an exciting journey full of adventure and imagination.
• “The treasures of the Cellar TCG”: sensory visit with music (smell, hearing, taste, touch) to the barrel
• “Singing among the rows”: nursery rhymes in Italian, accompanied by the sound of the guitar
• “Stories in the vineyards”: itinerant and animated reading of children’s books on the themes of nature, the countryside, the vineyard, etc.
• “Nothing is thrown away”: creative workshops and manual activities using material recovered from or coming from nature.
• “Little scientists “: simple scientific demonstrations.
During the activities a snack for the children will be served and at the end of the activities, they will meet with their parents to share the experiences they have lived in a friendly atmosphere.
Price: € 15 /child € 25 /adult (including all proposed activites, the wine tasting, the snack for children and the basic membership fee)
This activity is organized in collaboration with Tenuta Cocci Grifoni www.tenutacoccigrifoni.it
Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?